Monday, October 4, 2010

Basically, Welcome!


I would like to cordially welcome all my followers (hi mom and dad…and Nikki) to With More Than Purpose's and my blog of modern day slavery abolition. Yes it does exist, and I would argue that it is worse today than it ever has been, which will be a topic of a later blog so stay tuned! …hook and catch.

My name is Kendra, I have been a conscious follower of Christ since I was about 15 or 16 and believe it is my mission to carry out his lessons of unconditional love and forgiveness in my every day life. Fail as I may, I ask those around me to love and forgive me when I do. Being blessed with freedom and an arguably privileged life, it is my responsibility to use these blessings for His glory and reach those thrown at the mercy of society and the prince of this earth. Should I be able to reach them, I hope they will accept my hand.  These are my personal convictions and though they may be my driving forces, they do not have to be yours and I will not impose them on you nor will they become conditions for your help.

Your help: read, give feedback, inform me and readers of important issues surrounding modern day slavery, constructive criticism, etc. Also, the spell check of my browser is set to Spanish and I don't know how to fix it, so I implore you to ignore spelling mistakes.

So with an open mind and heart, I encourage you to read on and become a part of our battle.

1 comment: